|Percentile in CUET-UG||Percentage of programme fee waiver|
|95 to 99.99
|90 to 94.99
|85 to 89.99
Applications are Invited from the Students having a valid CUET score. Based on the applications received till the last date of application, the University will prepare a merit list and admit students completed subject to number of seats vacant and as per the Admission calendar (See below)
|B.A. (Hons.) English||B.A. (Hons.) Economics||B.A. (Hons.) History||B.A. (Hons.) psychology||B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication)||B. Tech.Computer Science & Engineering in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)||B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) (5 year Integrated Programme)||BBA LL.B. (5 year Integrated Programme)||B. Com.||BBA||B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering in Data Science|
|B. Tech. Civil Engineeering||B. Tech. Computer Science & Engineeering||B. Tech. Mechanical Engineeering||B. Tech. Biotehnology||BCA||B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering in Cloud Computing|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics||B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry||B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics||B.Sc. (Hons.) Statistics||B. Des. (Fashion Design)||B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering in Internet of Things (IOT)|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany||B.Sc. (Hons.) Zoology||B.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology||B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology||B.Sc. (Hospitality Studies)||B.Sc. (Computer Science)|
1. Submit Online Application for Admission in the Choice of Programme. You can apply to multiple programmes as per your eligibility
2. Please select YES in the Application form query whether you have appeared in CUET-UG Examinations, enter your CUET-UG application number.
3. In the Educational Qualification Details page of the online application form, after entering detail of you HS (+2 level) Examination, Select "Yes" on "HAVE YOU APPEARED IN ANY ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?" and fill detail of CUET-UG examination SEE EXAMPLE
4. Enter your Total Normalised Score in the Score/Percentile field. Put All India Rank "0". CLICK HERE to know more detail on calculation of TOTAL NORMALISED SCORE for different programmes.
5. An Admission List will be published in this website and eligible candidates will be contacted via email for counseling and admission.
6. Shortlisted candidates may take admissions by
|1||Start of Application||15-07-2023|
|2||Publication of First Admission List||22-07-2023|
|3||Counseling and Admission for First Admission list||22-07-2023 to 31-07-2023|
|4||Publication of Second Admission List (Subject to vacant seats)||31-07-2023|
|5||Counseling and Admission for Second Admission list||01-08-2023 to 12-08-2023|
|4||Publication of Third Admission List (Subject to vacant seats)||14-08-2023|
|5||Counseling and Admission for Third Admission list||14-08-2023 to 22-08-2023|
|6||Orientation Program followed by Commencement of 1st year Classes||23-08-2023|
1. Second and Third list will be published, only for those programs in which seats will remain vacant.
2. Dates may be extended depending on number of application received and completion of admission process.