CSMU seeks the brightest scholars from the broadest range of backgrounds and life experiences-students with intellectual curiosity, an interdisciplinary mindset, and a desire to contribute to the world. We want to intrigue the students who possess the ability to turn their ideas and interests into action, people whose talents and experiences will energize our community.
Our graduates are career-ready from day one. We make this happen by introducing hands-on learning early, guided by faculty who have practiced in the field. From healthcare simulation labs to audio engineering studios, our students participate in real-world scenarios, training them for future careers.
Explore the full list of programmes offered, eligibility criteria and mode of admission.
Procedure of Online Admission (2021-22)
Step 1: Registration
- Prospective students will register themselves by clicking Apply Now
- Complete the online registration form and pay the requisite fee by NEFT/ PAYTM/ Credit/ Debit card/ cash at University counter and submit.
Step 2: Mode of admission:
- University will conduct CSMU Entrance Examination (CSMUEE) for admission in technical and professional programmes (See list of programmes).
- For those who have cleared a competitive exam arranged by state/central govt. regulatory body (JEE/MHCET/CAT/NATA/CLAT etc.) are exempted from CSMUEE.
- In other programmes, admissions are done based on score of qualifying examination/ personal interview.
Step 3: Admission and Enrollment
- Shortlisted students will complete online admission form, upload all relevant documents (Marksheets, TC/Migration certificate etc.) and pay requisite admission fee and course fee.
- Hard copies of the Marksheets will have to be verified and original copy of TC/ Migration certificate has to be submitted to the University.
- Each student will be given an email ID of the University web domain to access online course structure, time table, course material etc. and to send/receive various communications.