Ragging is totally prohibited in the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University campus and in its Constituent Institutes and anyone found guilty of ragging and or abetting ragging whether actively or passively, or being a part of conspiracy to promote ragging, is liable to be punished in accordance with UGC Regulations 2009 as well as under the provisions of any penal law for the time being in force.
ALL students and their parents are required to give anti-raggging affidavit at the beginning of the academic year.
3. Enter your details with correct email ID and phone numbers
4. Select Maharashtra from list of State and select Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University (U-0987) from the List of Universities
5. Write Name of VC "Prof. K. L. Verma", phone number "8976111144" and nearest police station "Panvel Taluka P.S."
6. Click all the checkboxes and write the national antiragging helpline no. 18001805522 and submit
7. Take note of the reference No.
8. Go back to https://antiragging.in/affidavit_registration_disclaimer.html , click on "Download Your Affidavit" and enter your email ID, mobile no. and reference no.
9. Print a hard copy of the affidavit, Sign by yourself and your parent and submit to your course coordinator/ HOD.
As per UGC Regulations on curbing the menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009, Ragging constitutes one or more of any of following acts:
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University ensures that a congenial and welcoming environment is given to the freshers.
All incidents must be reported through MyCamu portal
1. visit MyCamu or download the Mycamu App from Google Play Store for Android or Apple Play Store.
2.Go to the Services Tab, click on a "New Service Request" or for mobile devices click on the (+) icon
3. Report the incident, upload photoes if necessary, and submit
Your grievance will be annonymous.
Students can also call to a member of the Antiragging Committee.
|Sr. No.||Name||Position in Committee||Contact Number|
|1||Dr. Deelip Mestri||Chairperson||9969361349|
|2||Dr. Rajpal Singh Kushwah||Member||9782329164|
|3||Dr. Praveen Gupta||Member||7987391916|
|4||Dr. Kalpana Dabhade||Member||9867645663|
|5||Ms. Vanita Lokhande||Member||9827520961|
|6||Mr. Rajnish Singh||Member (Warden)||7632823325|
|7||Ms. Mitali Dev||Member (Warden)||9678813386|
|8||Ms. Nithya Naik||Student Member||8591126571|
|9||Mr. Mr. Pawan Chaudhari||Student Member||8356009911|
|10||Dr. Geeta Kohade||Member||7021966369|
|11||Mr. Rakesh Junnarkar||Member - Secretary||7900101250|